Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

75 Damn Days ...

Today, I'm grateful for ...

  • being 75 days sober! Woohoo!
  • not having "the obsession" to drink today
  • attending AA with my boyfriend. It's awesome to go to meetings together.
  • finally getting my oil changed in my car (it's been 6500 miles O_o)
  • not getting ripped off at the oil change place
  • the beautiful weather
  • time out shopping with my mom
  • new flip-flops :)
  • my sweet boyfriend, who makes me feel like I'm not the terrible person I think I am
  • my loving family, who are so patient and accepting of me
  • my adorable puppy, who makes me grateful that I don't have to wear fur during this hot summer (he's currently sleeping on the floor between two floor fans blowing at full blast)
  • air conditioning! OMG -- air conditioning!
  • the awesome people who read my blog
  • God, who someway, somehow, made this an amazing day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one TKD, you're doing great!

Tennessee Santa said...

keep it up a great gratitude list.