Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's Beautiful Today!

It's a beautiful day today. I can't get over the perfect breeze and sunshine! It's just like something from out of a movie.

It would be a great day to go to the park and take pictures :) Maybe I could go for a run too. I've just gotten over the soreness from the last run two weeks ago, lol. (yeah, I'm a wimp!)

Spring is an amazing season. You get to witness nature coming alive again. It's quite inspirational to me -- because I'd like to come alive again myself :)

Today, I am grateful ...

  • to be 42 days, 10 hours, 53 minutes, and 3668035 heartbeats sober!
  • for the beautiful breeze and sunshine
  • for the new life of spring
  • for the opportunity to seize the day today
  • for my loving family and adorable puppy
  • for all of the wonderful people who read my blog, and who provide encouragement (you're the best!)
  • for the grace and love of God, who lets me start over

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puppy,puppy,puppy!!!