Today, I am grateful ...
- to be 528 days sober
- for my family, loved ones, and friends
- cooler weather
- for a motorcycle ride on a beautiful day
- to see two friends get married
- for Italian food!
- for going out of town to see my boyfriend's new house
- to love and to be loved
- to once again learn that just because a situation may seem too difficult to handle, I can get through it without the world ending
- to God for His timing, because everything happens for an ultimately good reason, and WHEN it happens is also for an ultimately good reason. Of course it all seems wrong and impossible up front, but timing can be more easily appreciated in retrospect ...