Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

in the shadow on the moon



Today was a great day. It's been a great week. I feel happy.

I was driving home tonight after a meeting and a "meeting-after-the-meeting" at a coffee shop. I looked up and saw the moon. It looked beautiful.

Only about 25% of it was visible. The rest was in shadow.

And for some reason, the shadow caught my attention more than anything else. I wanted to be there, in the shadow.

I don't understand why.

6 comments:

ArahMan7 said...

I was browsing my old email and I noticed a comment on Sept 19th 2006 with your signature on Blogger Help Group (How about some detailed explanations?)

Was it you? Seem we've crossed path before.

Anonymous said...

A deep appreciation for the moon. Although it was not showing itself completely to you, you still saw it for all it is worth. It is kind of like trusting our HPs. :)

Thanks for sharing this gratitude.

Shadow said...

i like the shadow 'cause when you are in a shadow, you can see everything, but no-one can see you....

Dharma Kelleher said...

There is something about the moon that pulls on our soul. I don't know what it is. I even have a blue crescent tattoo on my forehead.

Peace,
Dharmashanti
Now bloggin' at http://dharmashanti.blogspot.com

Mike said...

Thanks for your upbeat spirit and gratitude. Keep logging those 24s and before you know it, it will be a lifetime.

Thanks for being....

Anonymous said...

Only the shadow knows :-)