Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the most important prayer EVER

Dear God,

As I go through this difficult day,

Please keep your arm around my shoulders,

and your hand over my mouth.



Fhmph-amen!


It's been an interesting past couple of weeks, and what a long strange trip it's been. I desperately need to learn how to shut up. I wish they had a way to remove a person's ability to communicate. I need to have my ability to communicate removed for several months. Maybe a year. Maybe longer.

Maybe some surgeons could temporarily remove the part of my brain used for communication. That's kind of drastic though ...

Perhaps I could start a fashion craze by wearing duct tape over my mouth and non-removable mittens on my hands so that I can't type or write. But then, I suppose, I'd simply find a way to type with my toes ...

Okay, well maybe I just need to grow. (Onoz! ANYTHING but that!)

It looks I'll be needing this prayer more than any other for a long, long time.


2 comments:

lash505 said...

lol you have that right..

Trudging said...

Lol!