Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Still not awake yet ...

Aye ... went to my favorite women's meeting this morning. Have no idea how I drove there and got back without falling asleep. Uber sleepy today! But I'm grateful for the meeting and for all of the cool ladies there. Perhaps I can ingest enough caffeine today to maintain a steady stream of consciousness ...

Today, I'm grateful for:

  • being 51 days sober!
  • AA, and ladies meetings
  • an awesome new friend, who I can't wait to get to know better :D
  • my supportive and loving family, who lets me stay out late :D
  • my adorable puppy, who loves me for reasons unknown
  • my reliable car. stuff is falling off of it, but it works and it's fun to drive!
  • the great people who read my blog
  • God, who loves sharing His sense of humor with me

No comments: