Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Sunday, December 03, 2006

grrratitude

Today, I'm especially grateful for ...

  • being 241 dayum days sober
  • the awesome ladies in this program who talked to me today
  • still having a sponsor who's willing to help me through the steps
  • AA buddies, online and off
  • going to a new meeting tonight, and being asked to do service work there
  • having an absolute blast of a weekend ... wow :)
  • having a job to get up for in the morning
  • having an understanding family
  • being absolutely exhausted and ready to collapse
  • the Cowboys won! :D
  • praying for willingness
  • God, because no matter what happens, He's there

10 comments:

Motorcycle Mike - Sober Biker said...

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your 242nd day...

Carly said...

I haven't visited your blog in a few days and am sitting here smiling after catching up. I LOVELOVELOVE your blog, what you share, how you write, how you *think* ... I can relate soooooo well to you! Congrats on another day sober, and growing closer to your HP!

Noor Azman Othman GBE said...

I'm having a rough weekend too but what little gratitude, keeps me sane and sober. Keep on posting!

Greeting or might I say, Gratitude from Malaysia!

SCoUt said...

Happy 242, girl!
Peace,
Scout

Meg Moran said...

you have the attitude of people who make it.........grateful people are happy people, and thoese who aren't, aren't. Keep it up!!!! you are a miracle

recoveryroad said...

241. Groovy. Just for today, though. Eh?

:-)

Glad you had a good weekend and thanks for helping me to stay sober.

K x

Khakra said...

argh cowboys.. boooooooo

Diego said...

nice post...Thankl you..

lash505 said...

Very nice list. The cowboys?

Sober Chick said...

Amen to the ladies!