Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Monday, May 15, 2006

Testing, 1-2-3!

Welcome to the new Blogger home for the former MSN Spaces blog, "I need a drink -- wait, no I don't!" I hope you like it!

I imported all of the entries and comments BY HAND, and it took FOREVER. I'm still fooling around with the skin/template. Given my limited experience with technical stuff, I'm suprised this page loaded for you :D

Here are some of the new features/benefits the blog will receive for moving to Blogger:

Most Google videos can now be seen from within the post, rather than having to click on an external link. Comments can be posted by anyone, without needing a special account to do so. The most recently-made comments are displayed in the right-hand menu.

As for subscription options, you can now subscribe to receive new entries via email -- instead of having to visit the blog. There is also an RSS option as well. I'm crossing my fingers that these actually work -- I've never set anything up like this before. Please let me know if something isn't working.

Thanks for following over. I hope you like the changes :)

~tkdjunkie

No comments: