Sober since April 6, 2006

That's
days

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Overslept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one

I missed my favorite women's meeting this morning. I swear I set my alarm clock -- I swear I did. I don't know how or why I must have slept through it!

Ahwell, they say "We're always in the right place." Apparently I was just supposed to stay home this morning.

It was stormy last night. Lots of lightning and thunder all night long. Sometimes thunder storms scare me, but these didn't -- they just kept me awake. Although I would have rather been SLEEPING, the storms were beautiful to listen to :)

Today, I am grateful for:

  • Being 44 days sober today
  • Being in the right place
  • The beauty of gentle thunder storms
  • The 5:30 speaker meeting I plan to attend this evening
  • My loving family & sweet puppy
  • My AA friends -- both offline and online :)
  • The people who read my blogs -- thank you for being so patient with me!
  • God, who kept me in the right place today, and will keep me safe

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Have a great Saturday!

Khakra said...

so you're thankful junkie, about so many things! but where's the turkey?? :)